A leading LPG supplier in Europe serving 17 countries
UGI International distributes liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in 17 countries in western and central Europe, operating under six distinct brands. UGI International’s LPG businesses are among market leaders in their respective countries. UGI International is also in the process of exiting the non-core European energy marketing business located in France, Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Sold approximately 990 million gallons of LPG throughout Europe in fiscal year 2022
- Distributes LPG in 17 countries throughout Europe (Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Sweden, Switzerland and the United Kingdom)
- Based on market volumes for 2021, UGI International believes that it is the Largest distributor of LPG in France, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Hungary and one of the largest distributors of LPG in Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Norway, the Netherlands and Sweden
- Customer base primarily consists of residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, wholesale and autogas customers that use LPG for space heating, cooking, water heating, motor fuel, leisure activities, crop drying, irrigation, construction, power generation, manufacturing and aerosol propellant
Non-core Energy Marketing
- Markets and supplies natural gas and electricity to small and medium enterprises, schools and municipalities through third party distribution systems.