A leading LPG supplier in Europe serving 17 countries
UGI International distributes liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) in 17 countries in western and central Europe, operating under seven distinct brands. It also operates a gas marketing business in select countries. UGI International’s businesses are among market leaders in their respective countries.
- Sold approximately 1 billion gallons of LPG throughout Europe in fiscal year 2018
- Distributes LPG in 17 countries throughout Europe (France, Poland, Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Switzerland, Romania, Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, the United Kingdom, Italy, Finland, Denmark, Norway and Sweden)
- Based on fiscal 2018 volumes, UGI International believes that it is the Largest distributor of LPG in France, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg and Hungary and one of the largest distributors of LPG in Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Norway, the UK and Sweden
- Customer base primarily consists of residential, commercial, industrial, agricultural, wholesale and autogas customers that use LPG for space heating, cooking, water heating, motor fuel, leisure activities, crop drying, irrigation, construction, power generation, manufacturing and aerosol propellant
- Markets and supplies natural gas and electricity to small and medium enterprises, schools and municipalities through third party distribution systems. Sold approximately 28 billion cubic feet of natural gas and 3,850 gigawatt hours of electricity during Fiscal 2018